.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A Visit to an Amusement Park Essay

On the day of my long dozenth birthday, I was in truth excited since I was going to an amusement park for the first sentence in my life. So me and some of my friends I had invited, got into the car with my mom and dad, desexualise to have the time of our lives at the amusement park. On reaching the park, we bought tickets for everyone and entered the park. The barely fitting description for it was amazing. I was really spellbound. Everywhere concourse were moving excitedly from one ride to another, funny music drifted to our ears on with the screams of laughter from every direction, people dressed up like clowns were socialize the kids, and the closely exciting was the rollercoaster, it looped in and out of nowhere and ran up and scratch off and spun around in a crazy manner. My parents handed me some bullion and told us to enjoy the rides. We first queued up for the roller coaster, which was the greatest haul board of all. Soon we were seated on the ride and held on to t he bars retention us firmly to our seats.The next ten minutes was a glaze of screams, the wind whizzing through our hair, laughter and tightly closed eyes. We descended with shaky knees and woozy heads, just now with faces full of broad grins and adrenaline pulsing through our body. We headed honest for the bumper cars and soon started bumping into each other with as much force as we could, enjoying ourselves thoroughly. Then we went for those shooting posts in which you get a prize if you pull in the target. Ready to show our shooting skills, we were soon loaded with video game prizes and some soft toys which didnt make us happy since the age for playing with soft toys was long gone for us.Still, we took them since we had won them. Then came the most scary part, The Freaky House. Rumors had it that once you entered it, you never came out the same. So, being thirteen year old teenagers, and claiming not to be afraid of anything we entered the house with heads held high, but c ame out of it with goosepimples on our hands and our hearts thumping loudly against our chests. To fade all this we were shaking from head to foot, with all those scary images in our heads which would fixing us throughout our lives.During all this we hadnt noticed time pilot and it was getting dark, so we entered an indoor restaurant where we were joined by our parents and we logical a birthday boy special meal for me and burgers, pizzas and sodas for everyone else. We ate and drank and told my parents what we had do that day. Finally we all returned home and said ourgoodbyes I lay on my bed, with the images of all the fun I had that day replaying in my mind constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment